Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Beginning!

As I began reading a book titled, "Primal", Today. I felt lead to begin this blog, to assist anyone who feels like they are going through the same things that Job faced in his day and time! One might ask, "How would you know what Job felt like in his day." To tell you the truth I can honestly say that I for one would know exactly the pains that Job felt! So many things have transpired since the day I was born over 30 years ago! I've lost a brother to murder, I've lost a son at the ripe age of 6 months old, and put a wife back into the ground from which we came from, at the age of 25! I miss everyone of them dearly and feel them in my heart as I type this onto the screen! See the book of Job illuminates itself to me when I read it, it just jumps off the page at me, because it feels like the story of my life. But i'm not writing this blog to harp on all the pains that I've felt, but to help people see and to understand the spiritual and physical restoration that God has bestowed on my life! To help the people that feel left out, dejected, and all alone in this world, but will not curse God and die, but will press on to finish what he has called us to due, even if it means death! I will post this blog once or twice a week! I hope that the things that I begin to write in these post will speak to others as God speaks to my heart about the subjects I post! Thanks for reading this post and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I never knew you lost your son and 6 month old son. I am sorry you had to go through that. I ready for your next post.

    ReplyDelete